Wouldn’t it be great if beer and ice cream were healthy? If that were true, everyone would look great, right? Although it would be nice, we don’t live in a perfect world. Unfortunately, to look good we have to put the necessary work in, especially in the kitchen. A lot of people go to the gym everyday, but continue their old ways in the kitchen, then wonder why they aren’t getting the results they’re looking for. Well, the answer is simple, your diet sucks. Here are some of the best foods for building muscle, add these into your diet today for immediate results!
1) Salmon – Loaded with protein and omega-3 fatty acids
2) Eggs – Rich with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. About 7 grams of protein per egg
3) Beef – Key for muscle building due to its protein, zinc, vitamin B, iron and cholesterol content
4) Apples – Help to increase muscle strength and prevent muscle fatigue due to the polyphenols they contain. Great for pre-workout
5) Almonds – Just 1/4 cup of almonds contains almost 8 grams of protein, that’s about as much as your typical egg
These 5 foods must be in your everyday diet if you want to maximize your gains. You’ll start seeing results instantly, so why waste another day eating pop tarts and cookies? It’s time for you to make a change.